REFUGEE INTEGRATION CASE MANAGER Posting Date: 09/16/2016
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The Refugee Integration Case Manager will strengthen case management services, acculturate newly arrived refugees to the United States, and connect them with community resources to meet their needs.
The Refugee Integration Case Manager will:
- Conduct outreach, intake, assessment, enroll, and case manage clients.
- Provide individualized case management services with each client, meeting regularly.
- Monitor client progress; refer clients to SFS services and to other service providers; participate in weekly staff meetings to provide program and outreach updates, share best practices, and address challenges.
- Solicit referrals from community-based agencies that serve the target population.
- Facilitate and coordinate acculturation/education workshops.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated interest in working with underserved and marginalized communities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time-management, follow-up, and administrative skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with employment-related programs
- Previous experience in a non-profit environment
- Bilingual in Arabic preferred.
- Local candidates preferred.
Please click here to apply